Monday, November 5, 2007

The End is Near

...only for completing 23 Things, luckily.
Okay, I finally made it-I'm done!!I have really enjoyed learning most of the Things, especially the fun ones, like Meez, YouTube, and Flickr. I can't say I'll be using all of the things I learned every day, but it is great to know they're out there. I need to keep up on things also, so I'll know what my kids are doing on the computer when they get a little older. :) The Things I learned have already helped me understand a little bit better what a lot of people use our computers for-they're not just for the catalog anymore. It's always good to keep up with the young people, it helps keep you young yourself. Who knows what libraries will be like in 20 years, but I hope I'm still learning new technology then.

No comments: