Saturday, December 15, 2007

24th Thing

Revolution OS
Since I watched this movie before Christmas, I am trying to remember what I saw...

Well, I must say I learned a lot about people who spend lots of time locked away with computers for decades at a time. However, I won't spend any more time on that.

After watching this movie, I feel that I have a much better understanding of how long it takes to come up with computer software that we take for granted every day. Also, I was made aware of the different opinions on whether software should be available for everyone to use, or whether it should be made available for purchase only. I'm sure its a topic that will be discussed for many more years to come. It should be interesting to see how things may change 20 years from now, or how software will evolve, or maybe there won't be something called "software". Who knows?

No comments: